The health and safety of our employees and stakeholders is at the core of Snow Lake’s business. Our primary objectives are to maintain a culture of integrity and ownership, provide a safe working environment at all of our locations and maintain the health and wellbeing of our employees and stakeholders.
Snow Lake Resources is committed to adopting and adhering to best practice safety standards, which are implemented throughout the way we lead and grow. The system aims to identify health and safety hazards and to implement and monitor the controls to reduce risk to as low as reasonably practicable. We believe health and safety also requires the right mindsets and behaviours, which contribute to our strong safety culture.
To achieve its objectives, Snow Lake will:
- Responsibly manage our operations to create a safe and supportive working environment, in line with statutory obligations and moral obligations;
- Reduce health and safety hazards to as low a level as reasonably practicable by providing and maintaining safe work places, plant and systems of work.
- Provide training, re-training, information, instruction and supervision of all employees to enable them to perform their duties safely.
- Develop procedures for hazard identification, risk assessment and to implement measures to control the risk.
- Regularly review systems to identify opportunities for continual improvement.