Snow Lake Resources has a strong values-based approach to sustainability, with the ultimate aim of delivering responsible environmental, social and governance practices that lead to the creation of economic returns for our shareholders and the creation of shared value for all of our stakeholders.
Snow Lake takes its environmental responsibilities seriously and is committed to achieving excellence in environmental management through understanding the sensitivities of our operations and reducing the impacts of our operations as low as reasonably practicable.
We believe a sustainable future requires Lithium, and accessing that Lithium must be done with the same thoughtful consideration of the environment.
Snow Lake Resources commits to rigorous standards and governing frameworks, to ensure responsible environmental practices are followed in all its operations. To achieve its objectives, Snow Lake Resources commits to:
- Implement practices, systems and behaviours that contribute positively to the environment in a sustained manner;
- Responsibly manage our operations to minimise adverse environmental impacts, in line with statutory obligations and community expectations (our social license to operate);
- Instil positive environmental awareness through education of employees, contractors and external stakeholders; and
- Promote the efficient use of energy, water and other resources, minimising waste;
- Regularly monitor and review environmental performance.